7726 Cariboo Road, Burnaby , BC
- Property Address7726 Cariboo Road, Burnaby , BC, Canada
- TypeRenovated House
- Taxes: $3408.42/2010
- Living Area2,223 sq.ft.
- Lot Frontage50 ft
- Lot Depth121 ft
7726 Cariboo Road, Burnaby , BC, Canada
This is a very well kept home and full of style and personality. The bright living room has a pleasant and private outlook to the fully landscaped front yard which is almost entirely surrounded by a mature hedge. After entertaining in the dining room you can retire for cocktails on an inviting outdoor room that has been created on the adjacent view deck. Shaker style meets stainless in the kitchen which is designed to be both visually appealing and extremely functional. Down the hall is an oversized second bedroom, beautifully renovated bath and a master bedroom with an intimate sitting area on another covered deck. The Lower floor takes advantage of the change of grade of the slope and opens right out to the back terraces. It has been fully redeveloped with a large recreation room, games area, a third bedroom with an another renovated bath plus a second kitchen (all of which may make an excellent in-law suite). Most principal rooms on the rear of the house enjoy some aspect of view of the North Shore Mountains or the Fraser Valley.
The location has a long list of conveniences:
- Elementary school is 1.5 blocks while the High school and Private school are 4 blocks
- The Bus stop is a half block and there a total of 5 Churches within one km.
- Crest Plaza is 2 blocks while Lougheed Mall and Skytrain is 5 to 8 minutes away
Listing Provided By
Jim Noonan and Lynne Pement
- Jim Noonan
- Phone: 604-264-6641
- Office Phone: 604-263-1911
- Fax: 604-266-3514
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Macdonald Realty
- 2105 West 38th Avenue
- Vancouver, British Columbia
- V6M 1R8